Today's Buckwheat Hull Pillow Review:
"For years I thought that my chronic neck pain and tension headaches were the result of long hours working at a computer. I didn't realize that the pillow I was sleeping on was actually a significant contributor to my neck pain. I tried several types of pillows - hard, soft, foam etc. I tried massage therapy, hot packs and pain control medication...in short, I tried it all. It was my family doctor who suggested that I try a buckwheat pillow. I purchased one from Buckwheat Pillow Canada and within 3-4 weeks I noticed that I didn't have neck pain any more. I can honestly say that I am completely pain-free despite working long hours at a computer. The buckwheat pillow completely supports my neck allowing the neck muscles to rest sufficiently and recover from overuse. My relief was so dramatic that several family members are now using buckwheat pillows. You too can be pain-free...try Buckwheat Pillows now!" LF, Guelph, ON
Check out our Cherry Berry - an all natural hot/cold pack filled with dried cherry pits. The only WASHABLE hot and cold pack with a natural filling!
Benefits of Buckwheat Hulls as a filler:
- all natural premium "fluffy" buckwheat hulls; no chemicals or preservatives added
- 100% North American hand-made with all North American raw materials
- provides passive support; the pillow does not try to regain its shape through the night as with foam
- lasts 5-7 years
- zero-waste; just add used hulls to your composter, garden or flower beds (the soil loves it!)
Our customers kept asking - so here they are! 2 New Products shipping now:
- Bow Wow Hemp & Buckwheat Hull Dog Bed
An all natural buckwheat hull filled dog bed with a removable hemp outer cover for easy cleaning.
- Buckwheat Hull Nursing Pillow
All natural buckwheat hulls provide support for you and your little one! Also has a zippered removable outer cover for easy cleaning.
We have received hundreds of testimonials from our customers telling us how our buckwheat hull pillows have relieved/aided with over 28 ailments, such as:
- muscle tension in neck and shoulders
- headaches and migraines
- whiplash injuries
- non-seasonal allergies
- TMJ Syndrome
- night sweats
- and many more!