Welcome to The Perfect Pillow Co.
January 20, 2022 UPDATE:
Production has restarted and online ordering of buckwheat hull pillows will be available soon!
Please note: Website may be temporary unavailable as we update our product pages.
Please note Home Office at: 927 March Rd., Kanata is now CLOSED, as Irene has retired and Judy will be continuing the business at a new location.
If you would like to wish Irene well in her retirement, please feel free to send regular mail to her directly at:
Mrs. Irene Foley: 927 March Rd., Kanata, ON K2K 1X7
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org , and I will gladly forward to her.
Due to the personal nature of our products, we are making adjustments and moving and updating our manufacturing process to ensure product safety during this pandemic.
Please keep checking back or join our mailing list to keep up-to-date, as we will have original and new products including:
- the Original buckwheat hull pillow - our staple item since 1997!
- a new zippered version with option of purchasing extra buckwheat hulls to customize your buckwheat hull pillow
- new pillow cases specially made to fit our buckwheat hull pillows
- new "DIY Buckwheat Hull Pillow Box" which will include all materials required (patterns, material for pillow and pillow case, buckwheat hulls, zipper (optional), small sewing kit along with a How-To Video) to create your very own buckwheat hull pillow.
We invite you to review over 700+ testimonials from our customers telling us how our buckwheat hull pillows have relieved/aided with over 28 ailments.
If you suffer from any of the ailments listed below, just click on it to read how others who also suffer with that ailment have found relief and are now enjoying life more fully.
- neck pain
- back pain
- shoulder pain
- headaches and migraines
- whiplash injuries
- DDD (Degenerative Disk Disease)
- non-seasonal allergies
- cystic fibrosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- sleep apnea
- TMJ Syndrome
- Spasmodic Torticollis
- night sweats
- and many more!
Benefits of Buckwheat Hulls as a filler:
- all natural premium "fluffy" buckwheat hulls; no chemicals or preservatives added
- 100% North American hand-made with all North American raw materials
- provides passive support; the pillow does not try to regain its shape through the night as with foam
- lasts 5-7 years
- zero-waste; just add used hulls to your composter, garden or flower beds (the soil loves it!)